It’s beginning to look at lot like Christmas….
…and the tiara-topped team at Tomorrow The World is putting the finishing touches to the list of “great stuff” we wish for you.
In life, as well as in work, we always look for ways to improve and 2015 will be no exception. We don’t pretend to be a self help book or life coach, nevertheless, or nichtsdestoweniger for our German speaking followers, we have pulled together some of our favourite sayings (see below) to keep us focused and we would like to share these with you. Enjoy…
5 ways to view the world in 2015
- “Tomorrow is another day!” – full of new opportunities and ways to achieve your goals. So release your inner Scarlet O’Hara and let Tomorrow The World manage your exhibition and events programme.
- “If life hands you lemons, make lemonade” – turn those unwanted, sour situations into something sweet!
- “Don’t let the moment pass you by” – self-explanatory and, of course, also applies to people when you are on an exhibition stand.
- “Eat better, think better and dream big”– we really should observe this and remove all chocolate from the office. We’ll start in the New Year… honest!
- “Save the cheerleader, save the world” – Sorry this Heroes quote had to make the list as it’s one of our Director’s favourites. No matter what your bigger picture is there is always a simple element linked to its success or failure…you just need to find what this is. Perhaps working with Tomorrow The World is the key to your success at exhibitions and events?!
We hope some of these will infuse your 2015 business planning with new vigour. If you need any help in putting them in action, get in touch.
From everyone here at Tomorrow The World we wish you a Merry Christmas and a fulfilling New Year!