The second edition of this Birmingham-based show will take place on the 28th & 29th April 2015 at the National Motorcycle Museum. With the expense of pharmaceutical shows outside the UK, we understand that committing additional spend on new events requires a proportional return on that investment. With this new initiative taking place in the UK, it is time to stand up and be noticed!
This is where Tomorrow The World can help! Of course, you can just visit the show but ensure you are visible by taking advantage of our Visible Visitor package and be an official part of the buzz!
We are offering you:
- Your company profile in the official show catalogue
- Your company logo and descriptive strapline on a shared stand panel graphic
- Literature display of up to 50 A4 leaflets with your business cards attached
- Meeting Point to arrange meetings with customers or suppliers
- Meeting Point host to assist with meetings, manage your literature and take enquiries
- Opportunity to make a presentation as part of the seminar & workshop programme (where available)
However if you want to stand out even more we can offer you a section of the Meeting Point on a shared or dedicated fully furnished basis.
And finally, there’s no need to worry about organising yet another event as Tomorrow The World led by Tricia Francis, with her many years of experience working with exhibitions, will do all the hard work for you.
We look forward to hearing from you.