Where did 2015 go??? It seems like only yesterday that we at Tomorrow The World HQ were writing our 2014 Christmas newsletter.
We’re sure you’re feeling the same as life speeds by at a pace even Usain Bolt would find challenging.
Here’s an opportunity to take a quick break, imagine you are one of our team (pictured above…which one are you?) and contemplate our top 5 inspirational quotes earwigged whilst out and about this year.
5 inspirational quotes for 2016
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’.” – We can all be amazing with a little bit of effort, though we can’t imagine the iconic Audrey Hepburn had to try too hard?
- “The only time ‘success’ comes before ‘work’ is in the dictionary.” – Can you tell our Director has been watching Suits and her beloved Harvey Specter again!
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t – you’re right.” – An interesting one from Henry Ford, it certainly made us scratch our heads!
- “Do or do not – there is no try.” – We’re featuring this quote from Jedi Master Yoda not only because we’re on trend and excited for the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens but also because it’s true, we all need to commit to “doing”!
- “Great things never came from comfort zones.” – We don’t know who said this but it’s really given the Tomorrow The World HQ a jolly good shake. So, for 2016 we dare you to be different!
…and, finally, remember those albums with a hidden bonus track? Here’s a bonus quote for you to consider on New Year’s Eve. It’s taken from American Country Singer-Songwriter Brad Paisley:
6. “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one!”
Whether you need help to step away from the comfort zone, daring you to be different with your marketing and events ambitions, or whether you already have the ideas but they lie festering in your in-tray waiting to be realised, Tomorrow The World is ready to offer help where you most need it. Get in touch to discuss your 2016 plans.
From all at Tomorrow The World, we wish you a peaceful and happy festive season and an exceedingly well written 2016!